POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Merry Xmas! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  Merry Xmas! (Message 10 to 19 of 29)
<<< Previous 9 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Ross
Subject: Re: Merry Xmas!
Date: 31 Oct 2007 10:44:37
Message: <4728a2e5@news.povray.org>
"Tim Cook" <z99### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote in message
> Brian Elliott wrote:
> > "Tim Cook" <z99### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote in message
> >
> > <checks date>
> > ?
> >
> >> wa ha
> > ??
> >

> OCT 31 == DEC 25
>
> *runs*

rofl.

nerd :)

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 31 Oct 2007 11:00:00
Message: <web.4728a61b788aa1f5c4e49fa40@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Stephen <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:
> > What reminded you of that, do you remember BCD?
>
>   Has it ever been used anywhere since the 60's or something?
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Kyle
Date: 31 Oct 2007 12:16:25
Message: <uvdhi318eifr06c404r9khtp3kus2hep00@4ax.com>
On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 07:42:56 -0400, Tim Cook <z99### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote:

>OCT 31 == DEC 25

Wow.  I read that this morning and only just now got it.  I guess my nerd gears are
turning slow.  :-p

Post a reply to this message

From: M a r c
Date: 31 Oct 2007 12:39:58
Message: <4728bdee@news.povray.org>

uvdhi318eifr06c404r9khtp3kus2hep00@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 07:42:56 -0400, Tim Cook <z99### [at] bellsouthnet>
> wrote:
>
>>OCT 31 == DEC 25
>
> Wow.  I read that this morning and only just now got it.  I guess my nerd
> gears are turning slow.  :-p

Naaaaaaaaahhhhhhh thank you, I'll sleep better tonight :-)
I've no nerd gear so I had to have my finger put on it.

Marc

Post a reply to this message

>>> What reminded you of that, do you remember BCD?
>>   Has it ever been used anywhere since the 60's or something?
>>
>> --
>>                                                           - Warp
>

> Stephen

yes, very small vocabulary.
crippled by the fact that 6 were curse words.

Tom

Post a reply to this message