POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dennou Coil Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:00 EDT (-0400)
  Dennou Coil (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Dennou Coil
Date: 24 Oct 2007 23:00:29
Message: <472006cd@news.povray.org>
Probably should've mentioned this here earlier, as this series really is
on par with Haibane Renmei and Mushishi.  Which, coming from me, is a
pretty high compliment.  It's got a similar enigmatic/moody ambiance,
the character designs are a bit quirky, and it's really one of those
rare anime that you want to show to lay persons unfamiliar with anime as
example of what the medium is at its best.

--
Tim Cook
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-empyrean

Post a reply to this message