POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just an observation Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:44:11 EDT (-0400)
  Just an observation (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Just an observation
Date: 20 Oct 2007 15:50:26
Message: <471a5c02$1@news.povray.org>
It's 9 PM on a Saturday night... and I'm trying to understand what
"co-recursion" means so I can implement an automated Lambda calculus to
SKI combinator calculus conversion program...

Post a reply to this message

> It's 9 PM on a Saturday night... and I'm trying to understand what
> "co-recursion" means so I can implement an automated Lambda calculus to
> SKI combinator calculus conversion program...

At 10PM I was trying to figure out the intricacies of java inner classes, so
that I can get multiple event handlers working properly.

Post a reply to this message

> "Orchid XP v7" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message
>> It's 9 PM on a Saturday night... and I'm trying to understand what
>> "co-recursion" means so I can implement an automated Lambda calculus to
>> SKI combinator calculus conversion program...
>
> At 10PM I was trying to figure out the intricacies of java inner classes, so
> that I can get multiple event handlers working properly.

...I really hope you were being paid for that...

Post a reply to this message

> > "Orchid XP v7" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message
> >> It's 9 PM on a Saturday night... and I'm trying to understand what
> >> "co-recursion" means so I can implement an automated Lambda calculus to
> >> SKI combinator calculus conversion program...
> >
> > At 10PM I was trying to figure out the intricacies of java inner
classes, so
> > that I can get multiple event handlers working properly.
>
> ...I really hope you were being paid for that...

No. It's university stuff. I don't use Java for work

The agent framework I'm using for my masters is written in Java, so I need
to learn java quickly. Fortunatly it's not that different from C#, at least
in syntax. Just enough differences to trip me up every now and again.

Post a reply to this message

>> ...I really hope you were being paid for that...
>
> No. It's university stuff. I don't use Java for work
>
> The agent framework I'm using for my masters is written in Java, so I need
> to learn java quickly. Fortunatly it's not that different from C#, at least
> in syntax. Just enough differences to trip me up every now and again.

Hmm. I'm still loving the whole concept of "hey, let's design a brand
new programming language and make it superficially look exactly like an
existing one even though it actually works radically differently..."

Post a reply to this message

> >> ...I really hope you were being paid for that...
> >
> > No. It's university stuff. I don't use Java for work
> >
> > The agent framework I'm using for my masters is written in Java, so I
need
> > to learn java quickly. Fortunatly it's not that different from C#, at
least
> > in syntax. Just enough differences to trip me up every now and again.
>
> Hmm. I'm still loving the whole concept of "hey, let's design a brand
> new programming language and make it superficially look exactly like an
> existing one even though it actually works radically differently..."

Whick language are you talking about? C# or Java?

Post a reply to this message

>> Hmm. I'm still loving the whole concept of "hey, let's design a brand
>> new programming language and make it superficially look exactly like an
>> existing one even though it actually works radically differently..."
>
> Whick language are you talking about? C# or Java?

Java was designed to look like C++. (So I'm told.)

Post a reply to this message

> "Orchid XP v7" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message
>> It's 9 PM on a Saturday night... and I'm trying to understand what
>> "co-recursion" means so I can implement an automated Lambda calculus to
>> SKI combinator calculus conversion program...
>
> At 10PM I was trying to figure out the intricacies of java inner classes, so
> that I can get multiple event handlers working properly.

Oh, for cryin' out loud!  Get a room, willya?

Damn sex-crazed kids...

;)

--Sherry Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+

Post a reply to this message

> Oh, for cryin' out loud!  Get a room, willya?
>
> Damn sex-crazed kids...
>
> ;)

0__0

Post a reply to this message

"Sherry Shaw" <ten### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> Gail Shaw wrote:
> > "Orchid XP v7" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message
> >> It's 9 PM on a Saturday night... and I'm trying to understand what
> >> "co-recursion" means so I can implement an automated Lambda calculus to
> >> SKI combinator calculus conversion program...
> >
> > At 10PM I was trying to figure out the intricacies of java inner
classes, so
> > that I can get multiple event handlers working properly.
> >
> Oh, for cryin' out loud!  Get a room, willya?
>
> Damn sex-crazed kids...
>
> ;)

Hehehe. You way want to let your mind out of the gutter from time to time.
Is unhealthy down there.

*g*