POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Vehicle Wraps Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:39 EDT (-0400)
  Vehicle Wraps (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Vehicle Wraps
Date: 20 Oct 2007 03:58:54
Message: <4719b53e@news.povray.org>
Hi everybody, I'm back!

I've got a new job with a new company now in the billboard and vehicle wraps
industry. Is there maybe anyone here that has had anything to do with
vehicle wrapping before? I had to wrap a Toyota Yaris with printed vinyl and
it was quite a nightmare. Can one get blueprints of vehicles anywhere?

-Nekar Xenos

Post a reply to this message

> I've got a new job with a new company now in the billboard and vehicle
> wraps industry. Is there maybe anyone here that has had anything to do
> with vehicle wrapping before? I had to wrap a Toyota Yaris with printed
> vinyl and it was quite a nightmare. Can one get blueprints of vehicles
> anywhere?

Hi Nekar, that sounds a cool job, what company is it with?

www.the-blueprints.com is one I have bookmarked, just use google if there is
any car that isn't there.

Post a reply to this message

>> I've got a new job with a new company now in the billboard and vehicle
>> wraps industry. Is there maybe anyone here that has had anything to do
>> with vehicle wrapping before? I had to wrap a Toyota Yaris with printed
>> vinyl and it was quite a nightmare. Can one get blueprints of vehicles
>> anywhere?
>
> Hi Nekar, that sounds a cool job, what company is it with?

It's a new Company called Dynamite Digital and Screen Printers.

> www.the-blueprints.com is one I have bookmarked, just use google if there
> is any car that isn't there.

Thanx a lot for the site. They don't have the new Yaris sedan but I'm sure
I'll be using this in the future.

-Nekar