POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Product of an unbalanced mind Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  Product of an unbalanced mind (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Bill Pragnell
Subject: Re: Product of an unbalanced mind
Date: 23 Oct 2007 05:34:50
Message: <471dc03a$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:

> Garibaldi: "No boom"
> Sheridan: "No boom"
> Ivanova: "No boom today; boom tomorrow. [looks at the other two] What!
> There's always a boom tomorrow. Boom!"

I was going to ask, too. It's been a long time since I've seen it. What
a show!

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Cook
Date: 23 Oct 2007 05:41:48
Message: <op.t0m86k0uc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:37:16 +0100, Bill Pragnell
<bil### [at] hotmailcom> did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>
>> Garibaldi: "No boom"
>> Sheridan: "No boom"
>> Ivanova: "No boom today; boom tomorrow. [looks at the other two] What!
>> There's always a boom tomorrow. Boom!"
>
> I was going to ask, too. It's been a long time since I've seen it. What
> a show!

"Grail" to be explicit, the other two walk away shaking their heads as she
delivers the "Boom!" line. She's not crazy, if she was dreaming about
turning up for duty in C&C naked then we'd all start to worry.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com