POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : website updated Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:49 EDT (-0400)
  website updated (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: andrel
Subject: website updated
Date: 17 Oct 2007 17:51:26
Message: <471684E1.4050404@hotmail.com>
I added 2 images and 3 ceramic projects to my website.
( http://members.chello.nl/a.c.linnenbank/ )
My latest project involves using a 3D printer to create ceramic objects
that were created with (matlab and) blender. The cost of two 2-inch high

trying to find out what that machine can do). I want them at least twice
as big, so I have to try the CNC machines (another fun project, I hope).

I removed my family tree for now.

Post a reply to this message