POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dirk Gently Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:20 EDT (-0400)
  Dirk Gently (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Halbert
Subject: Dirk Gently
Date: 11 Oct 2007 21:43:34
Message: <470ed146@news.povray.org>
In case anyone may be interested, BBC Radio 4 is currently running a new
radio-dramatization of "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency" by Douglas
Adams. In my humble opinion was funnier than "The Hitchhikers Guide to the
Galaxy" as well as using a somewhat more cerebral type of humor. If you
cannot get BBC Radio 4 on your radio ( like me,) the episodes are being made
available on the Radio 4 website:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/dirkgently/

enjoy!