POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mac Plus vs AMD Dual Core Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Mac Plus vs AMD Dual Core (Message 21 to 30 of 170)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Mac Plus vs AMD Dual Core
Date: 9 Oct 2007 21:31:11
Message: <470c2b5f$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> Outside "*sizeable* number of 'basic everyday' functions" category.

I think the argument is about what is "sizeable". A *sizable* number of
people plug third-party printers into their machines, read email, surf
the web, and play with digital photos.

> And we're talking about software bloat here, not hardware performance.

I think that was Warp's point: The title is wrong.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we

Post a reply to this message