POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kids TV Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  Kids TV (Message 79 to 88 of 88)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Re: Kids TV
Date: 6 Oct 2007 12:13:40
Message: <4707b434$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v3 wrote:
> What did you watch when you were a kid?
>
> (I have a feeling this is going to differ wildly by geography...)
>
> I used to enjoy the following, to varying degrees:
>
> Heman
> Thundercats
> Transformers
> My Little Pony
> Care Bears
> Mysterious Cities of Gold
> Eighty Days Around the World
> Jem

I like the earlier Chuck Jones material with WB, when it was intended
for an adult audience and not Saturday morning children's TV.  For
cartoons produced during my adulthood, I like the Powerpuff Girls
(mostly for its poking fun at the genre), Samurai Jack, Space Ghost:
Coast-to-Coast, and Freakazoid.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 12:13:36 -0400, John VanSickle wrote:

> Orchid XP v3 wrote:
>> What did you watch when you were a kid?
>>
>> (I have a feeling this is going to differ wildly by geography...)
>>
>> I used to enjoy the following, to varying degrees:
>>
>> Heman
>> Thundercats
>> Transformers
>> My Little Pony
>> Care Bears
>> Mysterious Cities of Gold
>> Eighty Days Around the World
>> Jem
>
> I like the earlier Chuck Jones material with WB, when it was intended
> for an adult audience and not Saturday morning children's TV.  For
> cartoons produced during my adulthood, I like the Powerpuff Girls
> (mostly for its poking fun at the genre), Samurai Jack, Space Ghost:
> Coast-to-Coast, and Freakazoid.

Dexter's Laboratory is pretty good, too.

Jim

Post a reply to this message