POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kids TV Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:14:11 EDT (-0400)
  Kids TV (Message 59 to 68 of 88)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Kids TV
Date: 4 Oct 2007 11:01:23
Message: <47050043@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 06:43:17 -0500, Mike Raiford wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>
>> I wonder if they ever did that on Celebrity Deathmatch....
>>
>> If not, they should.
>>
>> Jim
>
> McGyver would so whip them with some duct tape, an old ball-point pen,
> and a roll of life-savers candy. :D

Very likely the case.  but it'd still be fun to watch. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 4 Oct 2007 11:04:12
Message: <470500ec$1@news.povray.org>
Thought of a few others last night:

Knight Rider
Greatest American Hero
Wonder Woman
The 6 Million Dollar Man
The Bionic Woman
Batman

It's funny what hearing a song can trigger (was watching something and
the theme music from Greatest American Hero came on for some reason)

Jim

Post a reply to this message