POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kids TV Server Time
11 Oct 2024 23:11:00 EDT (-0400)
  Kids TV (Message 51 to 60 of 88)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Re: Kids TV
Date: 4 Oct 2007 06:32:35
Message: <4704c143$1@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:
> I watched the original run of B5 here in the UK on our Channel 4; I was
> in the sixth form when it started and I went to university halfway
> through. Not many of us had TVs so it was a real pain trying to keep up
> with it!

Whippersnapper!  I'd've been in, let's see, 8th grade when it started?
'cuz I remember the finale being autumn of '98 and I was starting univ.

...ok so that only makes you like 2 years younger than me.  shaddap.

--
Tim Cook
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-empyrean

Post a reply to this message

>> I watched the original run of B5 here in the UK on our Channel 4; I
>> was in the sixth form when it started and I went to university halfway
>> through. Not many of us had TVs so it was a real pain trying to keep
>> up with it!
>
> Whippersnapper!  I'd've been in, let's see, 8th grade when it started?
> 'cuz I remember the finale being autumn of '98 and I was starting univ.
>
> ...ok so that only makes you like 2 years younger than me.  shaddap.

Um, older, surely? I went to uni in '95. I think the last two seasons
actually aired in the UK before even the US for some reason.

Confusion may result from my use of the phrase 'sixth form' which
denotes the sixth and seventh (final two) years of our high schools,
also confusingly referred to as years 12 and 13 by the newer numbering
system. Ages 17 and 18, in other words.

:)

PS whippersnapper.

Post a reply to this message