POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Her again Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:44:03 EDT (-0400)
  Her again (Message 16 to 25 of 35)
From: Orchid XP v3
Subject: Re: Her again
Date: 3 Oct 2007 16:53:34
Message: <4704014e@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:

> I was talking with my wife about this yesterday or the day before,
> actually, and it occurred to me that you're probably not at the point yet
> where you've made the mistakes that some of the rest of us have already
> learned from (like the comment about "getting into her pants"), but that
> maybe you say things like that here to see what the reaction is because
> this is a "safe" place for that kind of experimentation.
>
> Or maybe not.

Actually I was exaggerating, but anyway... :-.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 3 Oct 2007 17:05:49
Message: <4704042d$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 21:54:06 +0100, Orchid XP v3 wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>
>> I was talking with my wife about this yesterday or the day before,
>> actually, and it occurred to me that you're probably not at the point
>> yet where you've made the mistakes that some of the rest of us have
>> already learned from (like the comment about "getting into her pants"),
>> but that maybe you say things like that here to see what the reaction
>> is because this is a "safe" place for that kind of experimentation.
>>
>> Or maybe not.
>
> Actually I was exaggerating, but anyway... :-.

Well, either way... :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Date: 4 Oct 2007 01:33:47
Message: <47047b3b@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v3 wrote:
> Anyway, she just phoned me, so at least now I finally know what her

Woah, wait, what happened?  Clearly I've been away from this group for too
many weeks and missed something important...

Someone fill me in!

Lance.

thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au

Post a reply to this message

>> Anyway, she just phoned me, so at least now I finally know what her
>
> Woah, wait, what happened?  Clearly I've been away from this group for
> too many weeks and missed something important...
>
> Someone fill me in!

Mascot complains about not meeting girl, Group attempts to cheer Mascot
up, Mascot meets girl, Mascot feels he has a chance with girl, Mascot
talks about girl.

Concise enough?

Post a reply to this message

>>> Anyway, she just phoned me, so at least now I finally know what her
>>
>> Woah, wait, what happened?  Clearly I've been away from this group for
>> too many weeks and missed something important...
>>
>> Someone fill me in!
>
> Mascot complains about not meeting girl, Group attempts to cheer Mascot
> up, Mascot meets girl, Mascot feels he has a chance with girl, Mascot
> talks about girl.
>
> Concise enough?

Yep, that pretty much says everything I need to know :D

Lance.

thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au

Post a reply to this message

> Woah, wait, what happened?  Clearly I've been away from this group for
> too many weeks and missed something important...
>
> Someone fill me in!

I've found a girl who seems extremely nice, but is also increadibly
busy. If she's ever not busy for long enough, this may or may not become
a beautiful relationship... And that's roughly as much as I know.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Post a reply to this message

> I've found a girl who seems extremely nice, but is also increadibly
> busy. If she's ever not busy for long enough, this may or may not become
> a beautiful relationship...

  Do you really want a relationship with a person who is always busy and
constantly travelling?

  IIRC you hate travelling at an almost pathological level.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> Anyway, she just phoned me, so at least now I finally know what her
>
> Woah, wait, what happened?  Clearly I've been away from this group for
> too many weeks and missed something important...
>
> Someone fill me in!
>
> Lance.
>
> thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au

Full story is on the "Virtual Insanity" thread, if you're interested.

Post a reply to this message

>   IIRC you hate travelling at an almost pathological level.

For some reason that made me laugh out loud...

Lance.

thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au

Post a reply to this message

>>> Anyway, she just phoned me, so at least now I finally know what her
>>
>> Woah, wait, what happened?  Clearly I've been away from this group for
>> too many weeks and missed something important...
>>
>> Someone fill me in!
>>
>> Lance.
>>
>> thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au
>
> Full story is on the "Virtual Insanity" thread, if you're interested.

Hmm... that looks like a big thread.  It will have to wait until after I
get some sleep I suppose (it's now 4:45 AM here)... hmm!