POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blog Move, me too Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Blog Move, me too (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: Blog Move, me too
Date: 5 Oct 2007 10:54:02
Message: <4706500a@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Lance Birch wrote:
>

>> Well that's very flattering, but nature does most of the work for me ;)
>>

> Heh, Yes... but to reproduce nature on a computer screen so beautifully ...
>
> Are you a Canon user?

Nikon, although my friends are all Canon users so I know a reasonable
amount about them as well :)

> http://photography-on-the.net/forum is one of the forums I frequent.
> You'd fit right in, unless you're already on there (And if so, PM Guineh
> (me))

I'll check it out :)  In general I try to stay away from such sites,
because hearing about everyone else's new toys makes me want to buy more
equipment ;)  Speaking of which, I just realised that I damaged my camera
on my snow holiday.  I dropped it onto a snowgrooming machine but at the
time it didn't seem to result in any issues (and I've been using it since
without any problems) - however, I just discovered its onboard flash no
longer works, so I guess it did do some damage after all.  Hmm.  Upgrade
time? xD

>> Speaking of new photos, I'll be posting some new ones over the next
>> several days from my trip to the snow (and then after that will come
>> the ones from my trip to Fraser Island, which is a spectacular place!).
>
> Looking forward to it.

Should be a new one online in the next hour or so :)

Lance.

thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au

Post a reply to this message