POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Let's try this again... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Let's try this again... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Dan Byers
Subject: Let's try this again...
Date: 20 Sep 2007 15:36:20
Message: <46f2cbb4$1@news.povray.org>
... this time with the correct account name settings... yes, I am an idiot
:(

http://goofygraffix.com

I changed the graphics, layouts, whatnot.  Works like it should in IE, I'm
curious how Mozilla/Safari/Konqueror/etc sees it.

Comments welcome.

--
Dan
GoofyGraffix.com

Post a reply to this message

> .... this time with the correct account name settings... yes, I am an idiot
> :(
>
> http://goofygraffix.com
>
> I changed the graphics, layouts, whatnot.  Works like it should in IE, I'm
> curious how Mozilla/Safari/Konqueror/etc sees it.
>
> Comments welcome.
>
> --
> Dan
> GoofyGraffix.com

Cool clips - I was able to enjoy all but one of them.

That 'Scary Monster Vs Spicy Taco' one - it had too much....  well....
bee humor in it.

You might want to double check to link http://goofygraffix.com/films06.html
as it doesn't take one to where they expect to go.

The site looks good.

BTW, I found myself waiting for the end of the clips just to watch your
little logo clip with laughing....  good stuff.

LAter.... Tom

Post a reply to this message

> as it doesn't take one to where they expect to go.

Okay, try it now, it should work.

> The site looks good.

Thank you :)

Dan