POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How fast, how many? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  How fast, how many? (Message 11 to 20 of 31)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Re: How fast, how many?
Date: 13 Sep 2007 18:16:24
Message: <46e9b6b8$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> "Tim Cook" <z99### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote in message
>> St. wrote:
>>> http://www.zimm-co.com/PressTheSpaceBar/pressthespacebar2000.html
>>  5 sec.:  37,  37,  39,  36,  36
>> 10 sec.:  72,  76,  76,  69,  74
>> 20 sec.: 143, 143, 152, 148, 166
>
>     Phew! Well done with the 166, Tim!
>
>     You have fast reflexes...

Not really, how I did it was to lock my arm in such a way that it starts
twitching due to muscle spasms from not being able to hold the arm
stable...can do it with my leg too, if I prop up my foot with my toes
just enough.  Probably a name for what's going on, and it's really
something common to everyone, but it's particularly irritating when
you're just sitting there, minding your own business, and happen to
shift your pose in just the right way that you hit one of those zones
and your leg starts flying up and down with no way of consciously
controlling it other than changing how your whole leg is positioned.

--
Tim Cook
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-empyrean

Post a reply to this message