POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Left and front views of all your models? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  Left and front views of all your models? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Left and front views of all your models?
Date: 8 Sep 2007 16:36:10
Message: <46e307ba@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I'm starting to make some characters in blender. I'm looking for high-pixel
rotoscopes or model sheet views of all sorts of shapes of people.  Is there
a way for use to share left and right views of models we've created?  Or
better  yet, is there anything in the license of Poser that would restrict
one from sharing bitmaps, renders of the characters?