POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bye, Mr. Pavarotti Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Bye, Mr. Pavarotti (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Brian Elliott
Subject: Bye, Mr. Pavarotti
Date: 6 Sep 2007 10:53:24
Message: <46e01464@news.povray.org>
Nessun Dorma one last time.

--
Brian
___T__h_e____B__o___tt_o____m_____L__i___n______e___

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Cook
Subject: Re: Bye, Mr. Pavarotti
Date: 10 Sep 2007 09:53:19
Message: <op.tyfx7iaac3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:53:55 +0100, Brian Elliott
<NotForSpam@AskIfUWant> did spake, saying:

> Nessun Dorma one last time.

And so he reaches the Pearly Gates and St. Peter meets him
"Ah I'll escort you to see God myself"
and so they pass through to the seat of God and St. Peter looks up and says
"Here's that tenor I owe you"

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

> And so he reaches the Pearly Gates and St. Peter meets him
> "Ah I'll escort you to see God myself"
> and so they pass through to the seat of God and St. Peter looks up and says
> "Here's that tenor I owe you"

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! >_<

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:53:32 +0100, Phil Cook wrote:

> And lo on Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:53:55 +0100, Brian Elliott
> <NotForSpam@AskIfUWant> did spake, saying:
>
>> Nessun Dorma one last time.
>
> And so he reaches the Pearly Gates and St. Peter meets him "Ah I'll
> escort you to see God myself" and so they pass through to the seat of
> God and St. Peter looks up and says "Here's that tenor I owe you"

<groan>

Jim

Post a reply to this message

"Phil Cook" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote in message
> And lo on Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:53:55 +0100, Brian Elliott
> <NotForSpam@AskIfUWant> did spake, saying:
>
>> Nessun Dorma one last time.
>
> And so he reaches the Pearly Gates and St. Peter meets him
> "Ah I'll escort you to see God myself"
> and so they pass through to the seat of God and St. Peter looks up and
> says
> "Here's that tenor I owe you"
>
> --
> Phil Cook