POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A very good day :) Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  A very good day :) (Message 1 to 10 of 30)
From: Chambers
Subject: A very good day :)
Date: 4 Sep 2007 04:11:00
Message: <46dd1314$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.pacificwebguy.com/news.php?readmore=28

How was everyone else's?

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Schimmler
Subject: Re: A very good day :)
Date: 4 Sep 2007 13:25:57
Message: <46dd9525@news.povray.org>
Chambers schrieb:
> http://www.pacificwebguy.com/news.php?readmore=28
>
> How was everyone else's?

Like sh**!

Job sucks great deal.
More tasks ... less people to do them and the deadlines are closer than
before.

BBQ would be OK :-)

Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v3
Date: 4 Sep 2007 14:35:39
Message: <46dda57b@news.povray.org>
Why does your BBQ have plant matter on it?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 4 Sep 2007 14:44:49
Message: <46dda7a1$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> http://www.pacificwebguy.com/news.php?readmore=28
>
> How was everyone else's?

I spent the day in and out of bed being sick, with a resentful wife and
a screaming baby. Fun..

Post a reply to this message

> I spent the day in and out of bed being sick, with a resentful wife and
> a screaming baby. Fun..

Ouch...

What more can I say?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Post a reply to this message

>> I spent the day in and out of bed being sick, with a resentful wife and a
>> screaming baby. Fun..
>
> Ouch...
>
> What more can I say?

     Nothing. I found out that I'm going to be paid in arrears to the sum of

      ~Steve~    :o(

> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Post a reply to this message