POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I could not have said it better myself Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  I could not have said it better myself (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Darren New
Subject: I could not have said it better myself
Date: 28 Aug 2007 01:11:10
Message: <46d3ae6e$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we
     used to complain about cryptography
     being export-restricted?

Post a reply to this message

From: Paul Fuller
Subject: Re: I could not have said it better myself
Date: 28 Aug 2007 02:34:22
Message: <46d3c1ee@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

A comprehensive answer that leaves no doubt about where the problem
lies. Full marks.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 28 Aug 2007 04:17:39
Message: <46d3da23@news.povray.org>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

  I think she has a bright future as a politician. Lots of words which
don't say anything.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Brian Elliott
Date: 28 Aug 2007 04:57:35
Message: <46d3e37f@news.povray.org>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
>
>  I think she has a bright future as a politician. Lots of words which
> don't say anything.

Politicians understand the questions they cunningly non-answer at length.
This was just being "lost at sea in a small boat".

Well okayyy.  Yeah there WAS Dan Quayle, and now there's GWB in office.
Maybe I'll concede some points there.  ;-)

Post a reply to this message