POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Sorry, shameless baby post (2 pictures) Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:45:18 EDT (-0400)
  Sorry, shameless baby post (2 pictures) (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: Technical Details (in POVer terms...)
Date: 28 Aug 2007 16:53:51
Message: <46d48b5f@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v3 wrote:

> GEEK! :-P

What? In here? Are you sure you're not mistaken?

> Heh. Not sure how many other POVers would wait a whole 9 months.

Well, it's less than a year, after all.

> I'm
> told the final part is a real pain in the... well, everything really!

We men are luckily that pain won't hit us.

"Pain of giving birth is part of being a woman!" - "Yeah, and it's the
part we can fix!"
-Susan and Steve talking 'bout epidural on Coupling

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message