POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: Place your bets Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Place your bets (Message 19 to 28 of 38)
From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Re: "Stats make you crazy"
Date: 29 Aug 2007 06:50:26
Message: <46d54f72$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v3 wrote:

> Wait... MacOS...? What the...??

Who is the Vista Masochist?

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Re: Place your bets
Date: 29 Aug 2007 06:53:44
Message: <46d55038@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v3 wrote:
>>> Blog.
>>>
>>> (Which nobody is reading... apparently...)
>>
>> Put the URL in your sig, for starters.
>
> Yeah, I guess.
>
> Any idea how I do that?

Google Damn it!!!!

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Signatures_(Thunderbird)

Post a reply to this message

From: Philippe Debar
Date: 29 Aug 2007 09:54:55
Message: <46d57aaf$1@news.povray.org>
Tom Galvin a écrit :
> Orchid XP v3 wrote:
>>
>> Wait... MacOS...? What the...??
>
> Who is the Vista Masochist?

I am... I was choosen as guinea-pig for testing future computer
configuration at work. Vista's not bad, really. _I_ see no compelling
reason for the switch from XP but I think MS must have made a really
good offer to the people who decided that.

Philippe

Post a reply to this message