POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: Place your bets Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:47:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Place your bets (Message 11 to 20 of 38)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Re: "Stats make you crazy"
Date: 28 Aug 2007 15:17:05
Message: <46d474b1@news.povray.org>
news:46d4729c$1@news.povray.org...

> > Nice stats. This is what I get from Wordpress.
>
> Interesting. I'm using WP, but it doesn't offer me any stats. (The stats
> I showed are from 1&1's own stats panel. I think I saw somewhere that
> it's powered by Webalyser, but I might be wrong...)

These are offered by wordpress.com. If the blog is hosted elsewhere using
the wordpress engine, no fancy stats.

> I would think *all* of the hits from Windoze NT are probably *me*. :-$

Nice thing about the wordpress stats, they don't include my visits to the
blog.

> I notice that both of our blogs get the majority of our hits from Mr
> FlipC...

I seem to get the majority from search engines (16 vs 2 from flipC), but
then, the only external link that I know of, other than from other wordpress
pages, is on FlipC's site

Post a reply to this message