POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RIP A. C. Clarke Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  RIP A. C. Clarke (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: RIP A. C. Clarke
Date: 19 Mar 2008 08:28:40
Message: <47e11508@news.povray.org>
:(

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.digitalartsuk.com

Post a reply to this message

From: stbenge
Subject: Re: RIP A. C. Clarke
Date: 19 Mar 2008 10:11:24
Message: <47e12d1c@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
" :( "

He will surely be missed. One of my favorite authors. Well, 90 years is
a long life time, and he was productive. He will be missed though. :(

Sam

Post a reply to this message

From: Gail Shaw
Date: 19 Mar 2008 10:39:44
Message: <47e133c0@news.povray.org>
My heroes are falling too fast. Three so far this year.

"It's full of stars."

Post a reply to this message

> My heroes are falling too fast. Three so far this year.

The other two are?

> "It's full of stars."

And sometimes Ramans :)

Sam