POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I don't know what's worse ... : Re: I don't know what's worse ... Server Time
19 Apr 2024 07:58:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I don't know what's worse ...
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 1 May 2008 14:49:42
Message: <481a10c6$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

> Do you think we already have all the planned features now or are there
> new ones still to be added later?

Hmm, let me see...

- MTBF: approx 50 years.
- Operating conditions:

   0% to 100% humidity
   0.8 to 2.6 atmospheres of external pressure
   10% to 100% gasseous O2 environment
- Can endure [without damage] impacts that would dent plate steel.
- Can survive accelerations in excess of 4G.
- Can survive impact shocks in excess of 4,000G.

- 0-maintenance on all components. (!)
- Most non-fatal injuries automatically repaired while unit remains
operational. (!!!)
- Multiple redundant subsystems:
   Dual waste filtration systems.
   Dual gas exchange systems.
   Dual acoustic sensors. [Also provide enhanced data when combined.]
   Dual optical sensors. [Also provide enhanced data when combined.]
- Many systems feature extreme fault-tolerance:
   Can survive with less than 50% of normal blood volume.
   Can survive with less than 50% of the liver intact.
   Can survive with less than 25% of the bone marrow intact.
   etc.
- Resistant to a wide variety of inactive and active threats. [Violent
shock, extreme temparatures, corrosive chemicals, toxins, microrganisms,
virii, etc.]
- Central nervous system with cognative abilities unrivalled by any
organism on Earth, as far as we know.
- Ability to procreate. (!!!!!)

Seriously... WHAT THE HELL ELSE DO YOU WANT?!

;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/