POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Fish14 POV scene file and maps Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:50:40 EDT (-0400)
  Fish14 POV scene file and maps (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike Miller
Subject: Fish14 POV scene file and maps
Date: 1 Mar 2023 01:50:01
Message: <web.63fef53cff7ed21fa30d213ddabc9342@news.povray.org>
Attached is the Fish14 POV scene file and maps.
Work in progress - I need to look at SSS for the fin textures.
Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'miller_fish14.zip' (3792 KB)

From: Kenneth
Subject: Re: Fish14 POV scene file and maps
Date: 5 Mar 2023 16:20:00
Message: <web.64050707ebc61b889b4924336e066e29@news.povray.org>
"Mike Miller" <mil### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Attached is the Fish14 POV scene file and maps.
> Work in progress - I need to look at SSS for the fin textures.

An updated 'fish13'?! I'm in heaven. :-D  I intend to play around with it-- to
see what new tricks an old dog like me can learn. Your ORIGINAL file certainly
helped me, all those years ago.

Thanks, Mike!