POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : More Detail not rendering Server Time: 28 Nov 2020 14:05:58 GMT
  More Detail not rendering (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Bill Pragnell
Subject: More Detail not rendering
Date: 12 Nov 2020 20:55:08
Message: <web.5fada0896138e76b96893c00@news.povray.org>
Was just browsing the collection, I found that all the 'More Detail' links on
the various submissions don't get rendered by my browser. All I get is the .html
source code in plaintext.

Is my browser broken, or does anybody else see this?

Bill

Post a reply to this message

> Was just browsing the collection, I found that all the 'More Detail' links on
> the various submissions don't get rendered by my browser. All I get is the .html
> source code in plaintext.
>
> Is my browser broken, or does anybody else see this?
>
> Bill

It has been that way for a long, long time, my friend.

http://news.povray.org/povray.object-collection/thread/%3C54e8061c%241%40news.povray.org%3E/

You have to make a local copy and then manually edit it so it displays right.
:|

Post a reply to this message

> Was just browsing the collection, I found that all the 'More Detail' links on
> the various submissions don't get rendered by my browser. All I get is the .html
> source code in plaintext.
>
> Is my browser broken, or does anybody else see this?

same here (Chrome 86.0.4240.183).

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

> It has been that way for a long, long time, my friend.

http://news.povray.org/povray.object-collection/thread/%3C54e8061c%241%40news.povray.org%3E/

> You have to make a local copy and then manually edit it so it displays right.
> :|

Oh well, as long as it's a known issue. No worries!