POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : TiltedTorus 3.0: no regrets Server Time: 17 Dec 2018 00:05:17 GMT
  TiltedTorus 3.0: no regrets (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: TiltedTorus 3.0: no regrets
Date: 3 Apr 2016 21:25:01
Message: <web.570189c751edccb533c682d0@news.povray.org>
The English language has allowed me to name a new macro by simply adding a
single letter to the name of the old, while conveying the same meaning.  In the
unlikely event that there exist any scene files that use TiltedTorus 2.0 or
2.0a, they will render unaltered with version 3.0

It also occurred to me that the lathe examples could be jazzed up with some uv
mapping, and so it is done.

http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index2.php?objectName=TiltedTorus&contributorTag=Cousin%20Ricky