POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Avoid all-lowercase identifiers Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:40:50 EDT (-0400)
  Avoid all-lowercase identifiers (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Avoid all-lowercase identifiers
Date: 5 Aug 2012 02:52:39
Message: <501e1837$1@news.povray.org>
On 5-8-2012 4:11, Alain wrote:
> Anyway, religions are only feeble attempts at making sence of the world
> around us when you lack the proper tools and knowlege.
> Look at the Bible, ponder how many centuries it have been passed along
> by oral tradition, and you can only conclude that it's a compilation of
> legends, miths, tall tales, fables and fire side stories...

Amen :-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Le Forgeron
Date: 5 Aug 2012 04:06:03
Message: <501e296b$1@news.povray.org>
Le 04/08/2012 18:43, clipka nous fit lire :

> It's dead because modern IDEs have stuff like "IntelliSense" that allow
> you to see a variable's type just by hovering the mouse over it.
> POV-Ray's IDE doesn't have such a feature.

Well, povclipse does.

The povray's Window editor does not, due to its old age.

Post a reply to this message

From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 8 Aug 2012 11:35:01
Message: <web.502285e2c00137e585de7b680@news.povray.org>
"BertvdB" <ber### [at] kpnmailnl> wrote:
>  Rape, Murder
> Before you know they will stop attending church on sunday

I stopped going to church less than 2 years after discovering POV-Ray.
Coincidence?

I haven't raped or murdered anyone yet, though.  Satan needs to work on me a
little more.

Post a reply to this message

> "BertvdB" <ber### [at] kpnmailnl> wrote:
>>   Rape, Murder
>> Before you know they will stop attending church on sunday
>
> I stopped going to church less than 2 years after discovering POV-Ray.
> Coincidence?
>
> I haven't raped or murdered anyone yet, though.  Satan needs to work on me a
> little more.

In my case, it's been over 40 years since I last went to a church. OK, I
did visite some, but in the same way as one visit a museum, so, it don't
count.

Nothing bad yet... :P