POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Typo Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:05:55 EDT (-0400)
  Typo (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: SharkD
Subject: Typo
Date: 22 Dec 2008 16:25:00
Message: <web.4950051ccc391109b0bcadd30@news.povray.org>
The HTML page for my object says this:

"Standards Compliance Ratings:
The contributor has rated this contribution as 'Completeley Compliant'.
Conformance has not been independently validated by a collection administrator.
No Pre-Requisites."

"Completely" is mispelled. Also, "prerequisites" is a single word, I think.

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

> The contributor has rated this contribution as 'Completeley Compliant'.
> Conformance has not been independently validated by a collection
> administrator.
> No Pre-Requisites."
>
> "Completely" is mispelled. Also, "prerequisites" is a single word, I
> think.

Wow! That's been a year that I didn't notice that.
I've also added a paragraph throw before the Compliance Rating text.

Regards,
Chris B.

Post a reply to this message

> The contributor has rated this contribution as 'Completeley Compliant'.
> Conformance has not been independently validated by a collection administrator.
> No Pre-Requisites."
>
> "Completely" is mispelled. Also, "prerequisites" is a single word, I think.
>
> -Mike

*ahem* misspelled, unless it is indeed pelled incorrectly ;D

-tgq

Post a reply to this message

"Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> "SharkD" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > The HTML page for my object says this:
> >
> > "Standards Compliance Ratings:
> > The contributor has rated this contribution as 'Completeley Compliant'.
> > Conformance has not been independently validated by a collection administrator.
> > No Pre-Requisites."
> >
> > "Completely" is mispelled. Also, "prerequisites" is a single word, I think.
> >
> > -Mike
>
> *ahem* misspelled, unless it is indeed pelled incorrectly ;D
>
> -tgq

LOL!

-Mike