POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Request: version agnostic link to projects Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:45:34 EDT (-0400)
  Request: version agnostic link to projects (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: SharkD
Subject: Request: version agnostic link to projects
Date: 7 Jul 2008 11:15:03
Message: <web.487232e43589450b4d862de40@news.povray.org>
I would like to request that the default link to a project remain the same
regardless of the project's version number/date. I would like to link to a
project without having to worry about updating the link each time a new version
is released. A basic, default link that automatically selects the latest version
would be nice.

Thanks.

-Mike