POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Suggestion: "Cityscape" group Server Time: 18 Jun 2019 07:38:50 GMT
  Suggestion: "Cityscape" group (Message 1 to 5 of 5)  
From: SharkD
Subject: Suggestion: "Cityscape" group
Date: 25 Jun 2008 08:00:01
Message: <web.4861fa4635eb5f7b6cf41d8b0@news.povray.org>
I created a macro for creating roads and it doesn't fit into any of the existing
categories. I suggest adding a "Cityscape" or "Urban landscape" category to the
list.

-Mike


Post a reply to this message

From: Chris B
Subject: Re: Suggestion: "Cityscape" group
Date: 25 Jun 2008 12:35:43
Message: <48623b9f@news.povray.org>
"SharkD" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message 
news:web.4861fa4635eb5f7b6cf41d8b0@news.povray.org...
>I created a macro for creating roads and it doesn't fit into any of the 
>existing
> categories. I suggest adding a "Cityscape" or "Urban landscape" category 
> to the
> list.
>
> -Mike

How about if I add an "Urban Landscapes" sub-category under the "Landscapes" 
category. This would mean that anyone searching the Landscapes category 
would also find your Roads macro.

Regards,
Chris B.


Post a reply to this message

From: SharkD
Subject: Re: Suggestion: "Cityscape" group
Date: 25 Jun 2008 16:35:00
Message: <web.486272a48c7e87674778f2cc0@news.povray.org>
"Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
> How about if I add an "Urban Landscapes" sub-category under the "Landscapes"
> category. This would mean that anyone searching the Landscapes category
> would also find your Roads macro.
>
> Regards,
> Chris B.

Sounds OK.

Thanks!

-Mike


Post a reply to this message

From: SharkD
Subject: Re: Suggestion: "Cityscape" group
Date: 25 Jun 2008 20:55:00
Message: <web.4862b06d8c7e8767388aeae80@news.povray.org>
"Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
> How about if I add an "Urban Landscapes" sub-category under the "Landscapes"
> category. This would mean that anyone searching the Landscapes category
> would also find your Roads macro.
>
> Regards,
> Chris B.

If you could also add a "video game sprites" category, that would be great.

-Mike


Post a reply to this message

From: Chris B
Subject: Re: Suggestion: "Cityscape" group
Date: 27 Jun 2008 11:57:43
Message: <4864d5b7$1@news.povray.org>
"SharkD" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message 
news:web.4862b06d8c7e8767388aeae80@news.povray.org...
> "Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
>> How about if I add an "Urban Landscapes" sub-category under the 
>> "Landscapes"
>> category. This would mean that anyone searching the Landscapes category
>> would also find your Roads macro.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Chris B.
>
> If you could also add a "video game sprites" category, that would be 
> great.
>
> -Mike
>

I've added "Urban Landscapes".
I've also added a "Video Games" category into the Games section. "Sprites" 
sounded a bit too specific. If we end up with a proliferation of sprites in 
the future then we can always split them off into their own sub-category 
later or group them together into a single download.

Regards,
Chris B.


Post a reply to this message

Copyright 2003-2008 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.