POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Suggestion: "Cityscape" group Server Time
18 Apr 2024 01:46:41 EDT (-0400)
  Suggestion: "Cityscape" group (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: SharkD
Subject: Suggestion: "Cityscape" group
Date: 25 Jun 2008 04:00:01
Message: <web.4861fa4635eb5f7b6cf41d8b0@news.povray.org>
I created a macro for creating roads and it doesn't fit into any of the existing
categories. I suggest adding a "Cityscape" or "Urban landscape" category to the
list.

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

>I created a macro for creating roads and it doesn't fit into any of the
>existing
> categories. I suggest adding a "Cityscape" or "Urban landscape" category
> to the
> list.
>
> -Mike

How about if I add an "Urban Landscapes" sub-category under the "Landscapes"
category. This would mean that anyone searching the Landscapes category
would also find your Roads macro.

Regards,
Chris B.

Post a reply to this message

"Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
> How about if I add an "Urban Landscapes" sub-category under the "Landscapes"
> category. This would mean that anyone searching the Landscapes category
> would also find your Roads macro.
>
> Regards,
> Chris B.

Sounds OK.

Thanks!

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

"Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
> How about if I add an "Urban Landscapes" sub-category under the "Landscapes"
> category. This would mean that anyone searching the Landscapes category
> would also find your Roads macro.
>
> Regards,
> Chris B.

If you could also add a "video game sprites" category, that would be great.

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

> "Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
>> How about if I add an "Urban Landscapes" sub-category under the
>> "Landscapes"
>> category. This would mean that anyone searching the Landscapes category
>> would also find your Roads macro.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Chris B.
>
> If you could also add a "video game sprites" category, that would be
> great.
>
> -Mike

I've added "Urban Landscapes".
I've also added a "Video Games" category into the Games section. "Sprites"
sounded a bit too specific. If we end up with a proliferation of sprites in
the future then we can always split them off into their own sub-category
later or group them together into a single download.

Regards,
Chris B.