POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Descriptions Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:04:05 EDT (-0400)
  Descriptions (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: SharkD
Subject: Descriptions
Date: 23 Jun 2008 14:50:04
Message: <web.485ff022d15f754e1729cc4e0@news.povray.org>
700 characters is a bit small for a description. Is there any way you can bump
this up to around 2000 or so? Also, you need to separate the "Standards
Compliance Ratings" section from the description with some white space. I would
also suggest using a bold heading for the section titles.

-Mike

Post a reply to this message