POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Can't find link from main site Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:01:23 EDT (-0400)
  Can't find link from main site (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: SharkD
Subject: Can't find link from main site
Date: 21 Jun 2008 20:40:00
Message: <web.485d9e49b6a3582c896db6a10@news.povray.org>
I can no longer find the link to the object collection from the main site. Where
is the link? In my opinion it would be most naturally linked to from the
"Resources" page.

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

> I can no longer find the link to the object collection from the main site. Where
> is the link? In my opinion it would be most naturally linked to from the
> "Resources" page.
>
> -Mike

Mike, it is indeed on the Resources page - the upper right tab is
"Library/Object Collection."

-Rob

"There is no spoon."

Post a reply to this message

"Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote in message
> "SharkD" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>> I can no longer find the link to the object collection from the main
>> site. Where
>> is the link? In my opinion it would be most naturally linked to from the
>> "Resources" page.
>>
>> -Mike
>
> Mike, it is indeed on the Resources page - the upper right tab is
> "Library/Object Collection."
>
> -Rob

Yes. Chris Cason just added it. He's also added a 'Lib' link on the menu
bar.

Regards,
Chris B.

Post a reply to this message