POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Question: HTTPS? Server Time
4 May 2024 16:16:27 EDT (-0400)
  Question: HTTPS? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Question: HTTPS?
Date: 23 Jan 2024 21:31:34
Message: <65b07686$1@news.povray.org>
When lib.povray.org is restored, will it use the HTTPS protocol, or will
it remain HTTP as before?  I need to know for the links in my user manuals.

Post a reply to this message

From: jr
Subject: Re: Question: HTTPS?
Date: 24 Jan 2024 03:00:00
Message: <web.65b0c26014d93b047f6d9cf76cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

> When lib.povray.org is restored, will it use the HTTPS protocol, or will
> it remain HTTP as before?  I need to know for the links in my user manuals.

I expect https.  (will confirm in the coming days)

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

> I expect https.  (will confirm in the coming days)

https.

fwiw, you can just write '//www.asite.com/'.  if you omit the protocol it'll
work for both.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

> > I expect https.  (will confirm in the coming days)
>
> https.
>
> fwiw, you can just write '//www.asite.com/'.  if you omit the protocol it'll
> work for both.

Thank you!