POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : ShapeOfTheDay render rig pre-release Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:50:24 EDT (-0400)
  ShapeOfTheDay render rig pre-release (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: ShapeOfTheDay render rig pre-release
Date: 14 Oct 2022 00:01:11
Message: <6348df07$1@news.povray.org>
I have decided to publish my 4th generation render rig.  It still needs
cleanup and debugging, but I have at least linked it with DeskLamp,
which was my last major task before I would consider publishing it.

I have not yet added a license (I must first edit the copyright texts in
the files), but you are free to take a look on a Fair Use/Fair Dealing
basis.

https://github.com/CousinRicky/POV-ShapeOfTheDay

Post a reply to this message

> I have not yet added a license (I must first edit the copyright texts in
> the files), but you are free to take a look on a Fair Use/Fair Dealing
> basis.
>
> https://github.com/CousinRicky/POV-ShapeOfTheDay

I have modified the copyright texts and added a license.  The project is still
unfinished, though.

Post a reply to this message

> I have decided to publish my 4th generation render rig.  It still needs
> cleanup and debugging, but I have at least linked it with DeskLamp,
> which was my last major task before I would consider publishing it.

I forgot to mention, I released the completed module on November 1.