POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : IK Skeleton Server Time
28 Mar 2024 04:59:24 EDT (-0400)
  IK Skeleton (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tail Kinker
Subject: IK Skeleton
Date: 18 Feb 2012 13:36:02
Message: <4f3fef92$1@news.povray.org>
I have created an IK skeleton macro package, if anybody is interested.
You can grab it from my web page, at:

<http://tailkinker.contrabandent.com/software.htm>

Post a reply to this message

From: Tail Kinker
Subject: Re: IK Skeleton
Date: 19 Feb 2012 23:41:24
Message: <4f41cef4$1@news.povray.org>
On 12-02-18 01:36 PM, Tail Kinker wrote:
> I have created an IK skeleton macro package, if anybody is interested.
> You can grab it from my web page, at:
>
> <http://tailkinker.contrabandent.com/software.htm>

Whoops!  A bug got past me.  I've uploaded a fixed version.

Post a reply to this message

From: Tail Kinker
Date: 21 Feb 2012 06:31:25
Message: <4f43808d$1@news.povray.org>
Uploaded a new version of IK Skeleton.  Added a waist joint, and allowed
for rotating it in three dimensions instead of only one.  The
documentation reflects these changes, and the html version includes two
flash animations showing off what the package can do.  (I'll be adding
at least four more of those over time.)

You can grab it at http://tailkinker.contrabandent.com/software.htm

Post a reply to this message