POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Electric cars searched Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:51:01 EDT (-0400)
From: Roland Mösl
Subject: Electric cars searched
Date: 9 May 2011 12:29:59

From: Patrick Elliott
Subject: Re: Electric cars searched
Date: 9 May 2011 18:27:21

> Special important,
> thy BYD e6
> http://car.pege.org/type/byd-e6.htm
>
> Also wanted Nissan Leaf
> Chevrolet Volt
> BYD F3DM
> Opel Ampera

No Tesla?

That said, you could try google search, then clicking "images", to just
get pictures of them.

Post a reply to this message

From: Roland Mösl
Date: 11 May 2011 09:03:54
Message: <4dca893a@news.povray.org>
On 2011-05-10 00:27, Patrick Elliott wrote:

>> I just have a new project
>> where I need different
>> electric cars for the scene
>>
>> Special important,
>> thy BYD e6
>> http://car.pege.org/type/byd-e6.htm
>>
>> Also wanted Nissan Leaf
>> Chevrolet Volt
>> BYD F3DM
>> Opel Ampera
>>
> No Tesla?
>
> That said, you could try google search, then clicking "images", to just
> get pictures of them.

I have pictures most of them myself.

But I would like to have 3D data for rendering.

Post a reply to this message

From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 11 May 2011 15:48:32
Message: <4dcae810$1@news.povray.org>

> On 2011-05-10 00:27, Patrick Elliott wrote:

>>> I just have a new project
>>> where I need different
>>> electric cars for the scene
>>>
>>> Special important,
>>> thy BYD e6
>>> http://car.pege.org/type/byd-e6.htm
>>>
>>> Also wanted Nissan Leaf
>>> Chevrolet Volt
>>> BYD F3DM
>>> Opel Ampera
>>>
>> No Tesla?
>>
>> That said, you could try google search, then clicking "images", to just
>> get pictures of them.
>
> I have pictures most of them myself.
>
> But I would like to have 3D data for rendering.
Ah.. That isn't likely. Someone has to build the models, and since they
are so new, the only people likely to have those are the companies that
made them in the first place.

Post a reply to this message

From: alhess
Date: 21 Mar 2018 04:05:00
Message: <web.5ab2107ca7775c67f023abc60@news.povray.org>
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Roland_M=F6sl?= <fou### [at] pegeorg> wrote:
> I just have a new project
> where I need different
> electric cars for the scene
>
> Special important,
> thy BYD e6
> http://car.pege.org/type/byd-e6.htm
>
> Also wanted Nissan Leaf
> Chevrolet Volt
> BYD F3DM
> Opel Ampera

battery power. In the 2017 Tokyo Motor Show that includes products based on EV
platform like Sports EV, Urban EV and NeuV Concept and other models like Honda
CR-V and Clarity PHEV. Some electric cars which are running on the road:
https://autoportal.com/newcars/electric-cars-in-india-cf/

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Horvath
Date: 18 Apr 2018 22:27:01
Message: <5ad7fe75$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/21/2018 4:01 AM, alhess wrote:
> Electric cars are on the way to become the future of the world. The ‘Fuel Cell
> Technology’ is the newest technology in the engine of the electric cars for the
> battery power. In the 2017 Tokyo Motor Show that includes products based on EV
> platform like Sports EV, Urban EV and NeuV Concept and other models like Honda
> CR-V and Clarity PHEV. Some electric cars which are running on the road:
> https://autoportal.com/newcars/electric-cars-in-india-cf/

The batteries are kind of fragile and also somewhat toxic. I'm still not
sure whether that balances the lack of CO2. The same could be said about
CFL bulbs, your smartphone, etc. etc.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 18 Apr 2018 23:03:37
Message: <5ad80709$1@news.povray.org>
Am 19.04.2018 um 04:27 schrieb Mike Horvath:

> The batteries are kind of fragile and also somewhat toxic. I'm still not
> sure whether that balances the lack of CO2. The same could be said about
> CFL bulbs, your smartphone, etc. etc.

I believe you want to defer this discussion to povray.off-topic.