POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Website doesn't work with Javascript off Server Time
16 Apr 2024 04:42:21 EDT (-0400)
  Website doesn't work with Javascript off (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Website doesn't work with Javascript off
Date: 15 Mar 2008 14:03:46
Message: <47dc1d92@news.povray.org>
With Javascript off (I use the NoScript plugin), the category list is
empty, only has "All". Searching doesn't work, it reloads the page.

Download should use a link, not a button. I don't think buttons inside
an <a> are supposed to work. I see there is a JS workaround to make it
work on IE...

AJAX is good, but shouldn't be required.