POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Office Supplies Server Time
19 Apr 2024 15:05:15 EDT (-0400)
  Office Supplies (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Chambers
Subject: Office Supplies
Date: 10 Mar 2008 01:41:09
Message: <47d4d805$1@news.povray.org>
Well, since I haven't done anything with this for over a month, I
uploaded the two sets from Chris Bartlett (the envelopes and correcting
fluid).  I'd like to clean my pen macro up a bit before I upload it, though.

In looking at the library, it doesn't want .zip files, so uploading
everything as a "collection" wouldn't work anyway.  They need to be
submitted as individual uploads.

That being the case, I would suggest that anyone else who has something
they wanted to submit, merely submit it directly to the library themselves.

Maybe we could do periodic competitions for contributions?  Something
like 3 month rounds on set topics, with the winner getting a round of
thanks from the whole community? :)

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com