POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Re: My Office... Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:53:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Office... (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: My Office...
Date: 3 Feb 2008 10:04:29
Message: <47a5d7fd$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers escribió:
> (no point in putting in
> something that can be modeled in 5 minutes...)

There is a point actually. I could post a quick-n-dirty model that I did
in 5 minutes. Other people could use it as a base to make it more
complex, detailed, and flexible. If individuals post complete and
finished models only, it's not as much of a community effort...

(follow-up to p.o-c, if I got it right)

Post a reply to this message