POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Transparent Round_Box has many artifacts Server Time
18 May 2024 04:50:04 EDT (-0400)
  Transparent Round_Box has many artifacts (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Re: Transparent Round_Box has many artifacts
Date: 23 Feb 2024 16:53:29
Message: <65d913d9$1@news.povray.org>
On 2024-02-23 17:41 (-4), Cousin Ricky wrote:

> I don't normally give advice that asked (I prefer to let new users deal
> with problems one at a time), but Alain is correct about assumed_gamma 1.

*wasn't asked.

Post a reply to this message

From: Bald Eagle
Date: 23 Feb 2024 19:05:00
Message: <web.65d9318711ba5a471f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
>  This is a whole bed of weeds that you
> need to understand before taking advice blindly.

YESSSS!!!!

Can we rehash gamma and srgb conversion again?   *PLEASE*?

That's totally one of my favorite topics!

Post a reply to this message

From: Kenneth
Date: 24 Feb 2024 09:05:00
Message: <web.65d9f75911ba5a479b4924336e066e29@news.povray.org>

> Can we rehash gamma and srgb conversion again?   *PLEASE*?
>
> That's totally one of my favorite topics!

Personally, I would rather dance on a bed of hot coals instead; it would
probably be less painful, and far less confusing...

;-)

Post a reply to this message