POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : render a selection of the render window at full size Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:25:56 EDT (-0400)
  render a selection of the render window at full size (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: spiffieduu
Subject: render a selection of the render window at full size
Date: 26 Mar 2017 21:25:01
Message: <web.58d868c1da38bfb6825a76d00@news.povray.org>
Hello!

Is there a way to blow up (and render at a higher resolution) a selection from
the render window? I have a drawing here that, when I change the position of the
camera, makes the results not what I had intended. If I could zoom in via the
display window or some other solution, everything would be super.

Thanks!

Post a reply to this message