POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : rendering several images from other views Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:09:29 EDT (-0400)
  rendering several images from other views (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: kfir
Subject: rendering several images from other views
Date: 3 Jul 2016 16:25:00
Message: <web.57797382913a08b5be51d6de0@news.povray.org>
hey,

I want to render several images from other views by while loop.
how can I save image from camera? can I do it in while loop and give
other names to images?

can you give me short example please?

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: rendering several images from other views
Date: 3 Jul 2016 17:09:42
Message: <57797f16$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/3/2016 9:20 PM, kfir wrote:
> hey,
>
> I want to render several images from other views by while loop.
> how can I save image from camera? can I do it in while loop and give
> other names to images?
>

> can you give me short example please?

Is it necessary to use a loop?
It would be simpler to use the animation feature. You could plot the
camera position and direction for each frame and each saved image would
have its own unique file name related to the frame number.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> I want to render several images from other views by while loop.
> how can I save image from camera? can I do it in while loop and give
> other names to images?
>

> can you give me short example please?

A while loop is useless for that. Look at my answer in the general group.

Post a reply to this message