POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Old Posts and IMages? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:26:54 EDT (-0400)
  Old Posts and IMages? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Old Posts and IMages?
Date: 26 Jun 2016 23:05:01
Message: <web.577096cce622cd184d768d790@news.povray.org>
I posted many images and animations to this newsgroup several years ago and I
was wondering if there was any way to recover them. They don't seem to be in the
groups I originally posted them to anymore, which I certainly understand. Maybe
some of the older members happen to have copies on their hard drive? I lost my
whole backup computer.

Post a reply to this message

> I posted many images and animations to this newsgroup several years ago and I
> was wondering if there was any way to recover them. They don't seem to be in the
> groups I originally posted them to anymore, which I certainly understand. Maybe
> some of the older members happen to have copies on their hard drive? I lost my
> whole backup computer.

Doing a 'Search' (Bill DeWitt images) on the POV-Ray Support site, I can
get messages (and images) from you back to 1999 at least. They are still
there. Searching on Thunderbird does not go that far back.

--
Thomas