POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : povray exporter Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:59:18 EDT (-0400)
  povray exporter (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: ted
Subject: povray exporter
Date: 24 May 2015 06:20:03
Message: <web.5561a4fda3d2c108d2b1ccdd0@news.povray.org>
Hi
I work for a company that have create a software for interior design.
The software use openGL for draft rendering and glsl for advance.
We make an exporter for POV-Ray but we cant get the desire result.
I am wandering if someone can help us?

Post a reply to this message

> I work for a company that have create a software for interior design.
> The software use openGL for draft rendering and glsl for advance.
> We make an exporter for POV-Ray but we cant get the desire result.
> I am wandering if someone can help us?

openGL and glsl the binding to Qt can program on python
After, it is easy to interpret it in .pov.
If you use something proprietary, that, I don't know.