POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : alpha channel not work Server Time
29 Mar 2024 05:37:23 EDT (-0400)
  alpha channel not work (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: liujg
Subject: alpha channel not work
Date: 5 Aug 2014 10:20:00
Message: <web.53e0e66368f3235185bc863f0@news.povray.org>
My uvmap image store full alpha channel
(transparency) but render result some area is black ,How can I  solve it?

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: alpha channel not work
Date: 5 Aug 2014 11:37:04
Message: <53e0fa20$1@news.povray.org>
Am 05.08.2014 16:14, schrieb liujg:
> My uvmap image store full alpha channel
> (transparency) but render result some area is black ,How can I  solve it?

Can you post the uvmap image and the render result in povray.binary.images?

Post a reply to this message

From: liujg
Date: 5 Aug 2014 22:05:01
Message: <web.53e18d16c9af29091ccfd0a0@news.povray.org>
> Am 05.08.2014 16:14, schrieb liujg:
> > My uvmap image store full alpha channel
> > (transparency) but render result some area is black ,How can I  solve it?
>
> Can you post the uvmap image and the render result in povray.binary.images?
Yes,I  post the uvmap image,the image in  render result some area is
transparency,but some area is black .

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 6 Aug 2014 00:58:51
Message: <53e1b60b$1@news.povray.org>
Am 06.08.2014 04:04, schrieb liujg:
>> Am 05.08.2014 16:14, schrieb liujg:
>>> My uvmap image store full alpha channel
>>> (transparency) but render result some area is black ,How can I  solve it?
>>
>> Can you post the uvmap image and the render result in povray.binary.images?
> Yes,I  post the uvmap image,the image in  render result some area is
> transparency,but some area is black .

I can't find it in the povray.binary.images newsgroup.

Post a reply to this message

From: liujg
Date: 6 Aug 2014 02:40:01
Message: <web.53e1ccaec9af29091ccfd0a0@news.povray.org>
> Am 06.08.2014 04:04, schrieb liujg:
> > clipka <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote:
> >>
> >> Can you post the uvmap image and the render result in povray.binary.images?
> > Yes,I  post the uvmap image,the image in  render result some area is
> > transparency,but some area is black .
>
> I can't find it in the povray.binary.images newsgroup.
ok,I change the position.

Post a reply to this message

From: liujg
Date: 6 Aug 2014 02:55:00
Message: <web.53e1d040c9af29091ccfd0a0@news.povray.org>
> Am 06.08.2014 04:04, schrieb liujg:
> > clipka <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote:
> >>
> >> Can you post the uvmap image and the render result in povray.binary.images?
> > Yes,I  post the uvmap image,the image in  render result some area is
> > transparency,but some area is black .
>
> I can't find it in the povray.binary.images newsgroup.
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/<web.53e1ceaf68f323511ccfd0a0%40news.povray.org>/

Post a reply to this message

From: liujg
Date: 6 Aug 2014 02:55:01
Message: <web.53e1d087c9af29091ccfd0a0@news.povray.org>

From: liujg
Date: 6 Aug 2014 03:15:00
Message: <web.53e1d59cc9af29091ccfd0a0@news.povray.org>
> Am 06.08.2014 04:04, schrieb liujg:
> > clipka <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote:
> >>
> >> Can you post the uvmap image and the render result in povray.binary.images?
> > Yes,I  post the uvmap image,the image in  render result some area is
> > transparency,but some area is black .
>
> I can't find it in the povray.binary.images newsgroup.
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/<web.53e1d3332a4d6c721ccfd0a0%40news.povray.org>/
Thank you for help me!