POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Create organic creatures Server Time
3 May 2024 11:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Create organic creatures (Message 32 to 41 of 41)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Create organic creatures
Date: 1 Jul 2014 07:21:43
Message: <53b299c7$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/07/14 11:09, Stephen wrote:
> (Oh! if you are going to burn me. Can I pick the faggots and smoking material,
> myself? Please)

Absolutely. Never let it be said that I am an unreasonable man.

>> John (aka The Chief Inquisitor)
>
> Note, the Chief not 2ic or anything lower.
> Know what you mean. A nod's as god as a wink to a blind watchmaker. ;-)

;-)

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 1 Jul 2014 07:29:03
Message: <53b29b7f$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/07/14 12:08, Thomas de Groot wrote:

> Master, I propose we court-circuit and burn out his analogue system for
> good.

Only if we slowly turn up the power so that he has the time to reflect
on his sins.

BTW You are hereby ordained as Archdeacon of the Low Countries

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents
You hold it in trust for your children

Post a reply to this message

> On 01/07/14 12:08, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>>
>> Master, I propose we court-circuit and burn out his analogue system for
>> good.
>>

> Only if we slowly turn up the power so that he has the time to reflect
> on his sins.

Yes, yes! Let him suffer indeed! The better to save his black soul.

> BTW You are hereby ordained as Archdeacon of the Low Countries

Oh thank you! I am deeply honoured and shall faithfully spread the creed
amongst heathen and ignorants.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message