POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : CSG Problems in drawing Arc Server Time
2 Jun 2024 14:56:06 EDT (-0400)
  CSG Problems in drawing Arc (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Eugene K
Subject: Re: CSG Problems in drawing Arc
Date: 21 Nov 2012 23:10:01
Message: <web.50ada4da1ba8ef45479850f0@news.povray.org>
> Eugene.K wrote:
>
> > Problem with this is that it's more than a little bit lengthy. For now,
> > I will simply append the entire text to paste into a '.pov' file.
> > I actually have entire packages I have been working up to share,
> > and know not how "publish" to POV-Ray community, perhaps you could help
> > me with this!?
>
> you can "publish" by posting with attached text files to p.t.scene-files
> or with an attached zip file to p.b.scene-files. For resuable objects
> you can also have a look at http://objects.povworld.org

Thank you for some nice forward pointers! The Object Collexion (been
around some time, hasn't it?!) looks good for approach, and I downloaded
some interesting objects, but I don't know how to access 'p.t.scene-files'
yet - tried Google it but naught conclusive.
Maybe find out by continuing relaxed exploration, with help always welcome.

Eugene.K

Post a reply to this message

but I don't know how to access 'p.t.scene-files'
> yet - tried Google it but naught conclusive.
> Maybe find out by continuing relaxed exploration, with help always welcome.

povray.text.scene-files is one of the newsgroups under POV-Ray, if you
use newsgroups in any news reader like in Internet Explorer or
Thunderbird. Otherwise you can access it throught the POV-Ray site:
http://news.povray.org/groups/  and look under Pov-Ray Text Files.

Thomas