POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : LASER LIGHT SOURCE Server Time
26 Jun 2024 01:54:33 EDT (-0400)
  LASER LIGHT SOURCE (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: CRIS
Subject: LASER LIGHT SOURCE
Date: 20 Jan 2012 04:55:00
Message: <web.4f1939c4f758281ea2ae615c0@news.povray.org>
Hi! I'm new user in this newsgroup. I want to know, if with povray, it's
possible to do this : i have to trace a laser line light source that riflected
in a mirror; the goal is design this mirror so that riflected the line laser in
certain positions.
Thank you for help.
CRIS

Post a reply to this message