POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : how to save image as picture file? i.e. PNG or JPG Server Time
27 Jun 2024 16:57:35 EDT (-0400)
  how to save image as picture file? i.e. PNG or JPG (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Marina
Subject: how to save image as picture file? i.e. PNG or JPG
Date: 29 Jun 2011 17:25:01
Message: <web.4e0b97e1a5d9aa4de088a3220@news.povray.org>
How do I export the image I've created in POV-Ray into a picture file like PNG
or JPG? So far, I've just been using my Windows Snipping Tool to draw a square
around what I want, then saving that as a picture file. However, I want the
highest resolution and that one is so large that it doesn't fit my laptop screen
so I can't draw a square around that then obviously. How do I save just that
window that the rendered image is in?

If I click CTRL+P to print to a PDF file even, what shows up in that PDF file is
just the source code.

I'd really appreciate any help. I need to send this off as quickly as possible
too so I'd appreciate a quick reply. Thanks! :)

Post a reply to this message